A Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document can improve your change management strategy by keeping your stakeholders informed throughout the duration of the project. It is a simple communication tool. It can be a living document where multiple project team members can edit and add questions with ease.
1. Organize all questions and answers for your project into one spot.
2. Create transparency & visibility to all shared project information.
3. Ensure consistency in communications from the project team.
4. Helps your change advocates and people managers by organizing and collecting answers for them.
5. Keeps information updated so that any visitor has the most up-to-date information.
6. Shares answers quickly with your end-user, customer or stakeholder.
7. Monitors what is on your stakeholder or customer’s minds.
8. Deepens your understanding of communication needs.
9. Deflect repetitive questions to ease the burden on your project team or subject matter experts.
10. Encourages trust in your audience because they can see the transparency of information.
11. Saves your project team and stakeholders time by organizing information. A quick Control-F can find any topic on a document.